DEKALB COUNTY SENIOR OLYMPICS
Contact Person: Jackie Swain, 404-371-2990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose: To provide adults 50 and older an opportunity to participate in program that:
- Encourages more physical activities
- Promotes healthier lifestyles
- Promotes health and wellness
- Provides a unique opportunity for socialization through competitive activities.
Participants must turn 50 years old by September 26, 2009. Events are divided into men and women divisions and age groups where appropriate. Birth date must be included for this reason.
First Place (1st) –Gold Medal; Second Place (2nd) - Silver Medal; Third Place (3rd) -Bronze medal
DeKalb County Senior Olympic committee reserves the right to combine age groups or to cancel any event due to insufficient registration, inclement weather and unusual or extenuating circumstances.
REGISTRATION AND FEES
• A $10.00 registration fee must accompany the completed application form.
• Registration for participants outside of DeKalb County will be an additional $10.00. Registration will
close April 20th.
• Registration includes a Souvenir shirt and goody bag.
Mail registration form with payment to:
DeKalb County Parks and Recreation Department
Attn: Jackie Swain, Senior Olympics
1300 Commerce Drive Suite 200
Decatur, Georgia 30030
Checks should be made payable to: DeKalb County Parks and Recreation
For additional information call Jackie Swain, Senior Olympics at 404-371-2990 or email@example.com.